Coronavirus disease (COVID-19) pandemic: Our Response
The Coronavirus pandemic has had an impact on the entire world, and we are also coping with it. During this time, we have managed to create a whole new approach to the way we are handling our projects and taking care of our family: our team and our partners.
Here are some measures we have taken to make sure that our workforce is safe and taken care of and the work is running smoothly:
- 1. Meeting the deadlines: Despite the lockdown, we have honoured the deadlines that were set for our projects by setting up practices for our team to be able to work remotely or in a safe environment at the workplace. With the practices we have set up, we have been able to function at 80 to 90 percent of our work potential.
- 2. No delays or deductions in salaries: We have made sure that no individual in our company has to bear the burden of these uncertain times by worrying about their finances.
- 3. Working from home: We have provided set-ups to our teams that are working remotely so they are able to work from home without interruptions to the work-flow.
- 4. Providing support to stranded team members: Those of us who were unable to go back home are being fully supported by the team. We are providing food, lodging and any other kind of assistance required to stranded team members.
- 5. Following all government regulations: From the mandatory installation of the Aarogya Setu mobile app, to regular temperature checks and sanitization of our office spaces, to providing gloves, face masks, and shoe covers, we have made sure that those of us who are not working from home are safe and protected in every way.
For current updates on guidelines regarding the pandemic, please find all resources below:
WHO section on COVID-19:
Ministry of Health and Family Welfare: Government of India:
Download Aarogya Setu App:
If you need assistance or have any other queries, reach out to us through ‘Join the Fam’ section!