At Digitoonz, a 2D Animator will be required to create high quality character animation while simultaneously meeting TV Animation production deadlines. He/she will be involved in projects related to International TV Series & Feature films.
List of Duties and Responsibilities
He/she will be working under the direction of the Lead Animator/Director and production team.
A 2D animator’s role will require him/her to:
- Bring characters to life with motion and emotion using a broad range of 2D animation abilities
- Create high-quality 2D animations
- Work with team members to identify and solve problems, both technically and artistically
- Collaborate with other animators and team members to successfully deliver projects
- Good drawing skills with a sense of storytelling, staging, composition, and character acting
- Displaying strong skills in traditional animation
- Diploma or Degree in Animation (However if you have an impressive showreel or perform will in the interview and test, qualification is not a barrier)
- Ability to manage time and meet deadlines
- Must be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
As per industry standards